Monday, January 26, 2015

Five Miles From Home

Photo No. 7     "Breaking Through"
 part of a photo series documenting all that is beautiful within five miles of my home
Quiet Meditation

Lying down, awakening my Senses,

          To the Heavens above,

   I watch the Clouds gently roll across the Sky;

       The Sun stealthily lurks within the Clouds -

                    Concealing its Face from
           
                                    Me.

        A Breeze touches,

              releasing my Disappointment,

The Sun blinds my Vision, breaking Free;

            I close my Eyes shielding the Light -

                  Breathing in the Sun's Presence,

            Now warming my Skin, restoring my Faith -

                        Exhaling All that I am -

                                          I
                                      Relax.
                                                                         
                                                                       Sandra L. Jennings. Copyright 2014

No comments: